Join Us For All the Worldschooling Info You Need to Get You Out In the World
THE VIRTUAL WORLDSCHOOLING SUMMIT IS
for worldschoolers by worldschoolers
You will find options, inspiration and even answers to your questions surrounding world travel, education, family health & wellness and even logistics during the Virtual Worldschooling Summit. Watch our intro video for a better idea of who we are, why we created this virtual summit and what it’s all about.
Access from your
or wherever you
on this big
All On Demand
Just register for full access!
What Can You Expect?
Over the course of five days you will receive valuable information, tips & tricks through the wisdom & experiences that has taken our community members years to cultivate on their own. Consider this a holistic starter’s guide on all things Worldschooling.
We also promise an inspiring journey as you learn insights through our speaker’s first hand experiences. If you are looking for that last push to get you going, this is it! If you are looking to recharge your family while out on the road, look no further! Wherever you are on your journey, the Virtual Worldschooling Summit is for you.
Adjusting to uncertainty and trusting what comes next
The Role of Nature, Movement & Mindfulness
Using your Difference to Make a Difference - Raising 3rd Culture Kids
Teens, Deschooling & Worldschooling
Living a Slow Food Lifestyle & Worldschooling Through Food
Ka & Katie Sundance
6 Figure Entrepreneurs & Worldschoolers
Family Dynamics - The Traveling Unschooler
Parent Supported Learning
Dr. Peter Gray
Playful Learning in the World
Dr. Kate Green
Getting Your Worldschooled Child into University
+ many many more presenters!
Join Us Online, On Demand
We know how valuable your time is, so we scheduled the entire event around your schedule. Watch each day when you are ready.
- Sharing Inspirational Tips On Creating A Worldschooling Mindset – Lainie & Miro
- Using your Difference to Make a Difference – Raising 3rd Culture Kids – Tayo Rockson
- Building Community in Meixco – Patty & Christian Rojas
- Building a Worldschooling Hub – The Importance of Community – Elin Morgan
- Family Travel Tips, Tricks And Hacks – Sandi Falin
- Tech, Gadgets & More –Christopher Maguire
- How To Prepare Your Worldschooling Finances & More! – Nora Dunn
- Family House Sitting – The Normans
- Traveling with Toddlers – Catherine Ryan Gregory
- Adjusting to Uncertainty & Trusting What Comes Next – Yunche Wilson
- Preparation & Travel With A Child with Special Medical Requirements –
- Creating an Entrepreneurial Mindset for Worldschooling Moms – Adriana Monique Alvarez
- 6 Figure Entrepreneurs & Worldschoolers – Ka & Katie Sundance
- Discover a Meaningful, Remote Career –Jonathan Magnin
- Abundance through Virtual Summits & More –Augustas Klingys
- Why Worldschooling Parents are in the Perfect Position to Start An Online Coaching Business –Jonathan Van Viegen
- Balancing Family & Online, SEO Work as a Digital Nomad Family – Colin Clapp
- Legal Basics for Location Independence – Elizabeth Potts Weinstein
- Creating an online business to fund travels – A single Mom’s Tale – Lizz Quain
- Creating a Socially Responsible Project – Carrien Blue
- Empowering Self, Single Moms & Building A Community Of Support On The Road – Amoya Knudson
- How to Manage a Healthy Family Relationship While Worldschooling- Jonathan Van Viegen
- Cultivating Calm Cognitions While Traveling: Mindfully Supporting Your Child’s Executive Functions – Maggie Schwalbach
- Staying Healthy on the Road with Nutrition and the Tiny Green Chef–Azizi Birkland
- The Importance of Family Culture & Strong Family Relationships–Sal & Alissa Vasquez
- Designing a Success Mindset–Jonathon Kendall
- Maintaining Balance for Dads on the Road- Martin Cooke
- Staying Healthy with Plants & Herbs – Bevin Clare
- Family Relationship Dynamics – Fatima Mookadam
- Yoga & Fitness Matters for Worldschooling Families on the Go-Devon Harris
- Navigating Travel – Inspiration on the Road – Holly Hudson
- Confidence to Step Out of the Educational Box – A Candid Conversation – Peter Gray
- Getting Your Worldschooled Child into University – Dr. Kate Green
- Parent Supported Learning-Kerry McDonald
- Self Taught – Jeremy Stewart
- How to Take the Road Less Traveled While Living and Learning All the Time – Erika Davis-Pitre
- Worldschooling and Deschooling Teens on the Road – Sue Patterson
- Raising Bilingual Children –Rita Rosenback
- Supporting Worldschooling through Project Based Learning – Samantha Cook
- Supporting Student-Centered Learning –Alvaro Lopez
- Creating a Worldschooling & Homeschooling Curriculum–Dr. Danielle Davis
- Self Education for Excellence – Why You Might Be Considering a Life-long Learning Approach with Your Kids –Allyson McQuinn, DHHP, DMH, JAOH
- The Role of Nature, Movement & Mindfulness- supporting Transformative Education as a Worldschooler – Pierre Echaubard
- Family Field Trip –Erin Austen Abbott
- Living a Slow Food Lifestyle & Worldschooling Through Food –Karen Ricks
- Creative Traveling Elena Paschinger
- Map Making with Kids: Belonging in the World – Heather Korb
- Helping Worldschooling Parents Curate a Worldschooling Library-Anna Geller
- Benefits of Incorporating Family Play Through Tabletop Gaming Into Your Worldschooling Lifestyle–Tyler Woodson
- The Possibilities of Worldschooling as a Single Mom – Trina Y Baldwin
- Choosing A Worldschooling Path, Despite the Odds-Caroline King
- Overcoming Adversity Through Strengths Based Parenting – Queenie Tan
- Worldschooler Teen & Young Adult Panel – 7 teens & young adults share their stories, hosted by Lainie & Miro
Join Us Online, On Your Schedule!
A FEW WORDS
About the event organizers
We’re your hosts, Lainie Liberti & Miro Siegel, and we are beyond excited to welcome you here today for our free online community event taking place from the 10th to the 14th of February, 2020! We are a mother and son duo who have been worldschooling for over a decade now and just wished that something like this existed when we first started out.
Together we facilitate a vibrant worldschoolers group on Facebook called We Are Worldschoolers, and have also run and organized 6, physical, in-person worldschooling community summits all around the world to date. We do this all to support our beautiful community. We are excited you’re here and hope you learn as much as we did in the process of putting this summit together. If you have any questions, feel free to drop us a line here. We read EVERY message and respond as quickly as we can.
We left on our worldschooling journey in 2009 and have unintentionally fallen into this lifestyle. With over 11 years and 40 countries to date, we have no plans of stopping any time soon.
We have given talks at numerous conferences and gatherings, including a TEDx talk in 2017 which has nearly 100k views on YouTube.
Our great partners & sponsors
Still not sure this is for you?
You’ve got nothing to lose, watch over 50 recorded interviews, SPECIFICALLY DESIGNED FOR YOU!
Sign up NOW if you:
• Believe there is more to life than grinding away at 9:00-5;00 and missing out on your kid’s childhood
• Have thought about worldschooling, but you are feeling overwhelmed & uncertain; not knowing where to start
• Are struggling to find a sustainable balance with your family and loved ones.
• Are feeling anxious about keeping up with education and learning on the road
• Are worried about staying healthy on the road
What are people saying?
Exit the Rat Race & Give Your Family the World in 2020!
Here's some of what you'll learn about during the Virtual Worldschooling Summit:
Valuable info and resources specifically designed for worldschoolers in one convenient place.
Travel-Compatible Educational Approaches
Learn about the myriad of learning styles and educational approaches employed by members of our community to support your children in having a world-class education and put your mind at ease.
The Basics of Worldschooling & How to Get Started
Everything you need to know to start your journey off on the right foot. Even if you’re already traveling, you can gain valuable tips, tricks and hacks surrounding money management, housesitting, building community and more.
Transforming the World into your Classroom
Think about this: the world is the greatest classroom conceivable. We are reframing this conversation and giving you all the tips you need to help you contextualize these incredible experiences into learning opportunities for you and your family.
Location Independence & Financial Sustainability
“But how do you make a living?” This is, by far the most common question that worldschoolers receive. During the summit we’re going to be hearing different people answer this question, and talk about how they found success in a variety of interesting ways.
Maintaining Family & Health on the Road
Strengthen your family relationships, your connection with your kids and partners and apply self care for your own mind, body, heart and soul. How can we begin to be conscious and present in the world, if we are not that with oursleves and our loved ones?
Tap Into Worldschooling Inspiration
Draw wonder and inspiration from fantastic, personal stories of those that have taken the leap and overcome adversity, challenges, obstacles and pitfalls against all odds. Everybody’s got a story to tell. Let’s help you tell it.
Join Us Online, for the Worldschooling Event of a Lifetime!
Most frequent questions and answers
The Virtual Worldschooling Summit is just $147 USD Sign up here. By purchasing the All Access Pass you get access all of the content for a whole year, as well as various bonuses, downloadables, resources and offerings provided by our speakers.
The Virtual Worldschooling Summit begins February 10th, 2020 and runs through February 14th.
Each day ‘s sessions will unlock for 48 hours to assure you have time to watch and listen to all of the interviews.
Sign up for your pass now!
This summit is specifically designed for Worldschoolers by Worldschoolers. If you are thinking about a this lifestyle and are not sure where to start, this Virtual Summit is for you.
If you are already worldshooling and realized you need some support, this Virtual Summit is for you too.
We remember the stresses we felt and understand the problems worldschoolers often face: from logistics to community, education to balance, we are seeking to support our community (that’s you!).
No problem! You can purchase an All-Access Pass to view all the sessions (plus much more!) when and where you want, for 1 year!
All-Access Pass Prices:
Early Bird – until February 10 == $97 USD
Standard (during conference) == $147 USD
After February 14, 11:59pm PST) == $197 USD
YOU'VE GOT NOTHING TO LOSE & EVERYTHING TO GAIN
Get your ALL ACCESS access pass now!
Don’t forget, included in the Virtual Worldschooling Summit are over 40 hours of content from 50+ presenters on a wide range of topics, as well as various downloads and offers to support you on your Worldschooling journey. This Virtual Summit will prove to be a valuable asset to anyone who is currently Worldschooling or just interested in getting started.